Recent Breakthroughs Part 1
For the last several months we have been working intensively with a number of Asset Management and Financial Advisory Groups all around the world - the one thing that they all have in common is that they need to raise capital from investors in order to make their own business work.
Here are some of the major breakthroughs that we have witnessed over the past few months
- Realization that the existing industry and their asset raising process has actually NOT been serving them (even before this pandemic)
- 96c in every $ has been allocated to the $5B+ club by an industry of allocators ever more adverse to taking chances and focused more on "cover your ass" than delivering any value or returns
- They have been barking up the wrong tree for years trying to solicit money from allocators that either don't have it or cant actually give it (but will never tell you that)
- That they needed to move very quickly and pivot to a digital business model rather than an outdated analog brick and mortar business
- Conferences and former cap intro events didn't actually work that well to begin with and are now certainly even less attractive
- Investing in education and learning new skills to thrive beyond 2020 is a must do
- Those that have pivoted to a digital asset raising funnel actually prefer it, they can see 10x as many prospects per day as before
- and can actually engage deeper / more meaningfully and have more fun
See Part 2 tomorrow
Join the movement
Join our exclusive community to receive the occasional update, useful tools, resources and ideas from our team. We hate spam too; your information will never be shared and you can unsubscribe anytime.